Universal Credit:

NOTE: NEW benefit claimants in Nottinghamshire must now claim Universal Credit for what was :-

  • Child Tax Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Working Tax Credit

and this MUST be done online, so you will need to create an account on the Universal Credit system and have an email account of your own already set up. We can help with this.

Self service computers are available for use in the West Bridgford Library. The library's opening hours can be found here.

Gov.UK: the best place to find government services and information


Attendance Allowance:

Pension Credit:

Concessionary travel passes:

Blue Badge Scheme:

Turn2us Benefit Calculator:

HMRC tax:

CAB: has downloadable leaflets on the following subjects:

• Benefits • Work • Debt and money • Consumer • Family • Housing • Law and courts • Immigration